I pray that the eyes of your heart may be enlightened, so that you will know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints and what is the surpassing greatness of His power toward us who believe.
At Prism :: Discover, you will seek and find answers to what forms your identity: Who are you? Who is your God?
When we discover the generous love of the Father and accept his grace over our lives, we can abide in both our everyday lives and spiritual callings with unwavering confidence and genuine conviction. We know ourselves because we first know him.
At Prism :: Know, we explored the 12 spiritual gifts that direct us in ministry. However, at PRISM :: DISCOVER, we’ll unlock your God-given passions and potential that inform how you’ll interact with others in every area of your life–whether at home, in ministry, or at work.
At this gathering you will:
- Uncover the truth of God’s character and your part in his story
- Participate in workshops to equip you to not only learn about but understand your unique identity in Christ
- Experience intimacy with God as he shows you what you were created to do
- Connect with like-minded women to explore these discoveries together
- Gain confidence to pursue the Lord’s calling in your life
- Unlock God’s passion, purpose, and plan for your life
When & Where
Saturday, October 10, 2015
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
New City Church
1300 N. Central Ave.
- Donation-only :: the cost per woman to host this event is $40, but we ask that you give generously and as you are able
- Lunch will be provided :: bring $5 cash (vegetarian and gluten free options available)
- A light breakfast will be provided
- Although childcare will not be provided, nursing infants are welcome
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED TO RESERVE YOUR SPACE!