Behold, now is the favorable time; behold, now is the day of salvation. 2 Corinthians 6:2
Prism :: Overcome
How should we respond when our circumstances seem bigger than our God? How do we move forward when the past feels so present?
Chronic illness, pain, abuse, financial hardship, broken relationships, prolonged solitude—these issues can feel so isolating and beyond discouraging, leaving us to ask, “Where is God?”
Prism :: Overcome allows us to ask these questions within the safety of God’s grace and a nurturing environment.
A group of faith-filled women who have walked through these difficulties will pour out hope, encouragement, and equipping. As a group, we will uncover past hurts, patterns, and fears, bringing them into the Light. There is freedom to be had in our circumstances—and Jesus has the answers.
At Prism Overcome, you will:
- Worship amongst likeminded women in a non-judgmental setting
- Obtain practical wisdom from women who have been broken-hearted and yet who are whole-hearted, providing you tools to hear what God is saying and space to allow him to heal
- Have the opportunity to confront and deal with heart and faith issues in a safe spiritual environment
- Study biblical examples of overcomers to understand God’s overarching purposes and heart in times of suffering, uncertainty, prolonged struggle, and silence
- Receive prayer from spirit-filled women who care about and are experienced in bringing God’s personal revelation and healing to you
- Inspire others to overcome through your testimony (Rev. 12:11)
- Be equipped to minister to other women in their overcoming journeys
In a desire to allow as many women to attend Prism events as possible, we are now accepting donations only. The cost for Prism per woman for this event is $40. We ask you to give prayerfully and as generously as you are able.