“We rejoice in our sufferings, knowing that suffering produces endurance, and endurance produces character, and character produces hope, and hope does not put us to shame, because God’s love has been poured into our hearts through the Holy Spirit who has been given to us.”
Prism :: Roots is a two-day overnight retreat in Scottsdale, Arizona. At Roots, you will not only experience God’s healing as you learn to look back in order to look forward, but you will also be given tools to cultivate the deeper aspects of living well in this upside-down kingdom.
Through honest speakers, interactive panels, quiet reflection, healing prayer, and genuine fun, you will identify unhealthy and healthy patterns to make room for the kind of growth Jesus promises: new life in abundance.
Space is limited to 40 guests for this intimate gathering.
Friday, May 13, 2016 at 4:00 p.m. to Saturday, May 14, 2016 by 6:00 p.m.
Franciscan Renewal Center in Scottsdale, Arizona
- Conference Registration
- Meals: Friday dinner; Saturday breakfast and lunch (gluten free and vegetarian friendly)
- Swanky 2-person accommodations*; you can even name your roommate! Make this a legit GNO!
*Commuters are welcome to enjoy all amenities except overnight privileges for $110; a single room upgrade is available on a limited basis for $20
What Will You Receive:
- Workshop-style instruction filled with practical tools to discern the spiritual and emotional roots of certain problems
- Personal prayer from spirit-led women who lead from real experience and their hearts
- A safe and nurturing environment in which to be vulnerable
- A renewed sense of confidence in your spiritual life
- Wisdom on how to deal with difficult circumstances
- Quiet time to process and pray
- A community of like-minded women who seek the same freedom as you
- A weekend of deep revelation and wholehearted fun; there’s even a pool and a Saturday morning workout sesh
Deadline for Registration: Monday, May 2
Disclaimer: Prism Women is a ministry organization. We are not licensed therapists or certified professionals. We will not diagnose or assess your personal circumstances. We offer scriptural and spiritual tools to help participants seek God’s grace with greater faith and confidence.
*Prism Women is registered as a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization; contributions to Prism Women are tax-deductible to the extent permitted by law. Prism Women’s tax identification number is 46-3032451.